[Dragaera] Jhereg by Stephen Hickman

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 2 12:44:19 PDT 2006

I just ran across the following s/n limited edition print on ebay and had to
buy it. This is the image from the cover of the book which started it all,
and it sure will look great in a frame on the wall above my Vlad Taltos
books, including my inscribed edition of Dzur.  :)

>From the Eay description:
"Jhereg by Stephen Hickman is a fine art limited edition, signed and
numbered by Stephen Hickman (388/450).  It was published by Glimmer Graphics
- 1990 This print measures 17.5" x 25" and is new condition."