[Dragaera] Dragaera.info rises from the dead

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Sep 4 20:47:36 PDT 2006

Even including the old mailing list archives.

No doubt there are problems I haven't found yet.  I do know that
dragaerasearch isn't currently working; the first index run is in
progress, and when that is completed I expect it will work (it did
over on my test site).

Also the events list is currently empty.  Since the next Dragaera
project is to create a better interface for managing that, it's
probably not worth your time to get too energetic about entering
events yet.

Other problems it's probably worth poking me about.

Oh, note that the latest incarnation of the mailing list has separate
archives (and less pretty ones) than the older ones.  That's an
artifact of a Dreamhost weirdness which for now I'm just living with;
they don't actually give me direct filesystem access to the mailman
directories for my mailing list, or its archives.  All the archives
are there, from the original ezmlm version, to the first Mailman
version we had for the last year, to the current Mailman version, but
divided into two bits.

And my thanks again to the list member who provided the list archive
to fill in that last year (feel free to claim the credit publicly if
you wish)!
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>