[Dragaera] Dragaera.info rises from the dead

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Tue Sep 5 08:37:31 PDT 2006

On 9/5/06, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/4/06, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> >
> > > No doubt there are problems I haven't found yet.  I do know that
> > > dragaerasearch isn't currently working; the first index run is in
> > > progress, and when that is completed I expect it will work (it did
> > > over on my test site).
> >
> > The dragaerasearch index update completed, and it does indeed work.
>
> Kudos, and gratitude, for taking the time and effort to get the site back up.
>
> And thanks also to any anal-retentive [1] list members who might have
> provided files or other assistance.
>
> By the way, I note that dreamcafe.com is also back up, and the that
> [Log] link now goes to skzb's livejournal.com, but other links to
> weblog.cgi exist, and if followed, cause a server 500 error.

There was supposed to be a new local weblog on Dreamcafe in the recent
past, but it doesn't seem to have happened.

> It might well be possible to redirect weblog.cgi to either the
> livejournal, or to a static copy of the old weblog (with perhaps some
> text and a link pointing to livejournal for newer posts).
>
> If you are missing a static copy of the old weblog, well, ahem, cough,
> some anal-retentive list members might have one.

Quite possibly, I'm not sure, that's not a piece that I'm involved with.

> I'm just saying.
>
> [1] That's spelled with a hyphen, right?

Depends whether you're using it as an adjective or a noun, doesn't it?
 (Although the convenient online dictionary says to *always* use the
hyphen).

--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>