[Dragaera] Dragaera.info rises from the dead

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Tue Sep 5 10:14:14 PDT 2006

"David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b at dd-b.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
09/05/06 08:38 AM

"Dragaera List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: [Dragaera] Dragaera.info rises from the dead

>Thanks to people for pointing out the remaining link issues.  The next
>question of course is are there other sites I need to add links (and
>indexing) to?

Links look fine to me. The only other ones I could think of are things
like the Yahoo discussion group, or the LiveJournal Dragaera Group, but
those are pretty much inactive at this point.

Somebody might want to point out to Steve that the books page on Dreamcafe
is now out of date... (Hey, I think I just did!)