[Dragaera] Boing!

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Wed Sep 6 13:19:43 PDT 2006

On 6 Sep 2006 at 10:35, Joshua Kronengold wrote

> Actually, in the broad context of fantasy (as opposed to mainstream)
> it's pretty accurate -- Dragaerans are very close to what traditional
> "Thomas the Rhymer" fairies would be like if run through a Raymond
> Chandler blender.

I had a Raymond Chandler blender once.  It made everything taste
faintly of whiskey and cigarettes.

Have we come across cigarettes in Dragaera?  I recall someone
smoked a pipe and mention of smoking dreamgrass (which I will
assume is not tobacco, seeing the effect it had on Vlad in the tree).
How about cigars?

Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com