[Dragaera] Boing!

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 7 15:58:27 PDT 2006

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Jon Lincicum wrote:

> Yes, but that was kind of my point. How much of a percentage is enough
> to matter? And is that an arbitrary number, or does it have an objective
> rationale behind it?

I'm operating under the assumption that Dragaerans have a few native
genes with little phenotypic effect beyond some personality tweaks.
Plus maybe the e'Kieron gene with at least one large effect.

I expect the minor racial variation (slanted eyes, bow legs) between
the houses is due to sexual selection (based on fashion or accident
or perhaps the above personality tweaks) or drift.