[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] A terribly amusing Speculation

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:47:05 PDT 2006

On 9/11/06, Maximilian Wilson wrote:
> [spoiler space]
> .
>
> On 9/11/06, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
> > I suppose I have in mind at least the possibility that the young,
> > nondescript assassin that Khaavren saw, the one who made the first
> > abortive attempt on Tortaalik, was Kragar.
>
> Problem: that leaves Kragar, and not Mario, as Aliera's paramour.

Why?  Remember, all of that was Paarfi's reconstruction.  What the
hell does *he* know?

In this speculative scenario, Aliera would have helped Kragar because
(a) for Mario's sake, not because she likes Kragar, and (b) she's
mightily pissed off at Tortaalik anyway.

No boinking need have occurred between Aliera and Kragar.

And hey, maybe that's why she's pissy with Kragar - it's OK for Jhereg
to be assassins, because that's their House, but it's dishonorable for
Dragons to be assassins, and she's not OK with Kragar being one.