[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] A terribly amusing Speculation

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Mon Sep 11 14:03:59 PDT 2006

Philip Hart writes:
>On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Joshua Kronengold wrote:
>> Philip Hart writes:
>> If anything, the Mario scene and surprise Kragar/Mario connection akes
>> me give at least -some- credence to the "Kragar is Mario" camp, rather
>> the reverse.  It's not really all that hard to read that sequence as a
>> Court Jester "Flowers for the widows" scene
>That went over my head.

This means you have not seen the Danny Kaye movie "The Court
Jester."  See it.  It's just that good.

While it cannot possibly equal the movie (and is a full spoiler for
same), the following page appears to have a full transcript of its
text:

http://home.intranet.org/~anneke/jester/table_transcr.html

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'