[Dragaera] (OT) Firefly: ambulance update

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Mon Sep 11 14:52:58 PDT 2006

Hi, folks.

I've been talking to those involved with the "Ariel" ambulance.  Also
with a good friend who's one of the few Browncoats in Vegas.

Yes... one huge problem is that Vegas has very few Browncoats.  I think
I knew five before this, including myself.  There may be a total of ten.

The prop expert who has the ambulance now, and is working on it daily,
lives in Vegas.  A really nice guy - I met him yesterday.

So far two Californians have driven out to work on this.

The gentleman back in Ohio who runs the ArielAmbulance websites began a
new one.