[Dragaera] Onions Of The Houses

Will Frank wmfrank at stwing.org
Wed Sep 13 18:34:43 PDT 2006

Also Sprach Jot Powers:

> > Issola: Make elaborate onion dishes which mask the bad spots.
>
> I would counter with:
>
> Issola: Recognizes that the taste and texture of the bad spots
> can be used in the appropriate dishes, and that dishes of only
> good onions can be subtle and sublime or horrific, if not appropriate.

Maybe. I focused my list on what they /do/, from an external perspective.
What others would see, that is. Yours sounds like the way the Issola would
describe themselves, which is a very different issue.

Will "scifantasy" Frank - wmfrank at stwing.org
"I want to find a blonde in a Union Jack. I mean a specific one, I didn't
just wake up this morning with a craving." --The Doctor, "The Empty Child"