[Dragaera] Blackwand's Black Ray's of Death

Erik Holmes shoby187 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 18:14:11 PDT 2006

> >Do we have any evidence one way or the other if the black energy
> >released by blackwand destroys the soul of its victim?
>
> I do not believe there's anything definitive said either way. (And even if
> there was, it would be from either Vlad or Paarfi's perspective, and
> hence, somehwhat unreliable.)
>
> >I'm running a RPG set in Dragaera and one of the players just got killed
> >by the attack. It's still open to debate on if the player will be
> >creating a new character or not.  :)
>
> Ummm... did the person weilding the attack (presumably Morrolan?) tell
> Blackwand *not* to destroy the soul? If the attack was made by an NPC, it
> may be your discretion on this.

Hmm, I had forgotten about this. Blackwand's owner might want to question
the character anyway so I guess this is a good enough reason to let the
character live. Then again, the character in question did just assist in
destroying Castle Black . . .

The game btw takes places some time after the Vlad books. Blackwand is being
wielded by his son, Adron.

"I didn't spend all those years playing D&D and not learn a little something
about courage."
	-Some Dork, The X-Files

Erik Holmes
Shoby187 at yahoo.com