[Dragaera] Crack in 'TPG'

rone rone at ennui.org
Thu Oct 12 13:25:05 PDT 2006

Scott Crain writes:
  Actually, that reminds me -- there's a crack in 'The Phoenix
  Guards'.  While late in the story, the author (Paarfi, that is)
  mentions that in the future the four friends would often use ''Blood
  of  the Horse!' or just 'the Horse!' as oaths, they do, in fact, use
  the  oath (especially the latter) earlier in the book.  Several
  times.
    As I don't have my copy with me, I can't give pages and direct
  quotes,  but I do remember this rather clearly from the last time I
  read the  book, four or five months ago.

I noticed that, but i just assumed it was Paarfi being Paarfi, putting
words in mouths that weren't said, but the reader could very well
imagine them being said.

rone
--
Clever got me this far