[Dragaera] "Work" and money

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 23:16:12 PDT 2006

On 10/12/06, Philip Hart wrote:

> Vlad ought to be aware of where the money went, I think

I disagree.  This awareness would be predicated on Cawti telling
everything about her finances and external interests to Vlad.

Given how their relationship deteriorated because of Cawti's external
interests, which came as something of a surprise to Vlad [1], I think
it would be a safe assumption that her personal finances were also not
fully disclosed to Vlad.

This is also an argument against Vlad receiving a loan from Cawti
(which you suggested in a nearlier post) - Vlad might very well not
know to ask, and if Cawti's surplus is earmarked for various causes,
Cawti might very not think of the funds as being "hers" to offer as a
loan.