[Dragaera] Subject: Re: "Work" and money

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 06:08:51 PDT 2006

[Issola/Sethra Lavode spoiler space]
.
On 10/19/06, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> But which weapon has killed a god?

None that I know of, but GS killed a J, which appears to be harder. BW
"killed" Tri'nagore, but not for real and not in any way that a
regular Morganti weapon couldn't have done (according to the Jenoine,
who should probably know).

> Maybe Great Weapons can be killed - but get reincarnated.   That would
> explain why everybody doesn't know where they all are.

It might also explain why Lady Teldra implicitly trusts Vlad so much,
without any real reason that I can see: she and he were both part of
Godslayer originally, and are thus in a way the same soul. I say this
as someone who doesn't buy into the theory that GS was ever
disassembled, though.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clauswitz