[Dragaera] Cross-post

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Sun Oct 22 15:20:31 PDT 2006

This is what I posted to LiveJournal today:

Mmm. I had asked skzbrust to update his trip info before he left...

-- Steve can NOT access Dreamcafe email while he's gone. Please do not
write him until 17-November. Thank you.

However, you can email me at need (using Chica AT Dreamcafe DOT com). I
can pass messages along to Steve via telephone. Please, if you do so,
allow some hours. Otherwise one of us won't be awake, or near a phone.
Thanks!

-- Updated dates for Lawrence: Both Wednesdays now, 25-October and
1-November.

He'll probably be arriving in Kansas late on 25-October. Very long drive
that day.

Good thing he likes a particular bottled coffee!

[Added postscript:  And yes, I know, I haven't updated the calendar page
lately.  I'll be able to do that after tonight.]

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust

Steven's Travel & Event Schedule: