[Dragaera] [Orca spoiler] A Devera thread, please?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 18:37:58 PDT 2006

[Orca spoilers]
.
On 10/22/06, healing line <helgaleenas at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Please discuss and dismiss this conclusion which has overtaken my mentations regarding this elusive character:
>
>   Devera, if she ever is actually born, is meant for a love interest of Vlad Norathar.
>
>   And her father is Mario.

Well, they're different species, and in a way Vlad Norathar is her
cousin. (If Aliera and Vlad still count as siblings.) Then again, SKZB
is on record saying that Devera's father is Kieron, so maybe Kieron
and Aliera no longer count as siblings (especially if Aliera was
originally Kieron's brother Drien), though that would still rule out
Mario being the father. Of course, maybe Steve was lying and it really
is Mario.

I dunno.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz