[Dragaera] [Issola, Dzur, Orca spoilers] GWs and aging (was: A Devera thread)

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:44:11 PDT 2006

On 10/23/06, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com> wrote:
> For instance - How do we know that Brimford is even alive?
>
> All we know in Vlad's time is that Zerika has an Easterner lover. We know
> nothing about this lover except Zerika's admission that the rumor is true.
> It's easy to read Paarfi and assume that the two are the same, but that's
> all it is; an assumption.

The wiki cites Laszlo as still being alive in /Phoenix/.
http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Laszlo I don't have a copy to hand
to know exactly what it says.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz