[Dragaera] [Orca spoiler] A Devera thread, please?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:38:57 PDT 2006

On 10/24/06, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/23/06, Maximilian Wilson wrote:
> > *definitely* funny around Devera. This girl was sent as the messenger
> > to announce the birth of her own mother. I have no doubt that, if it
> > were deemed Cool, a suitably-aged Devera could show up when VN is also
> > suitably-aged.
>
> Well, perhaps.  Yet I wonder why we always see her doing all of this
> bopping around in time as a preadolescent, and never as someone older.
>  Might it be that she will lose the ability when she gets older?
>
> I disagree that it would be Cool.  It just feels wrong as a romance.

To clarify my position: I'm not claiming that it *would* be Cool. In
fact, I'm kind of turned off my the notion as well, but if it did
happen and VN was not an old man I would not find it implausible on
those grounds.

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz