[Dragaera] Vlad Norathar with Devera

Steve Rapaport steve at romlin.com
Wed Oct 25 01:44:48 PDT 2006

> I disagree that it would be Cool.  It just feels wrong as a romance.
> However, a platonic partnership, with adventures ("Through Time and
> Space with Devera and Vlad Norathar!"), might be funny in some ways.

Maybe Devera will take after her mom and find old geezers incredibly
beautiful.  How old is Mario again?

Paarfi, who never met him, figured he was about 105 at the time of the
Disaster.

Vlad, who did, put him at about 2500, just 500 years later.

Aliera, who was there both times, still hangs out with him.  So either she's
into the May-December thing pretty seriously (and always has been), or Mario
has a really good disguise.