[Dragaera] Devera, godhood, Kieron speculation

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:10:34 PDT 2006

>  I always figured the Dragon was the little girl instead of an adult version.  Just intellectual laziness on my part.  She's a shape shifter, possibly a god.  Does age matter at all?

Maybe not, and another thread discussed this issue a bit. Still, if it
was the cute little girl who was ripping Jenoine apart with her teeth,
it sort of gives you a new perspective on her, doesn't it? Or maybe it
should but doesn't. :) Vlad would understand.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz