[Dragaera] Your Favorite Vlad Books?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:31:30 PDT 2006

On 10/27/06, Holmes, Erik <Erik.Holmes at unisys.com> wrote:
> Dragon - "Fornia sobbed."

I agree that this is a great line. Sometimes I pull the book off the
shelf just to read that page.

I also really like /Taltos/ and /Issola/, because of Young Vlad and
Teldra respectively. Perhaps I'll have to re-read /Phoenix/; it didn't
make a huge impression the one time I did read it. I believe that I
under-appreciate /Athyra/ and expect a lot of glee next time I read
it.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz