[Dragaera] Your Favorite Vlad Books?

Erik Holmes shoby187 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 10:25:39 PDT 2006

> 3. Athrya - As (I think) Jon said, this book has more to say about Vlad
> than any others.  Brutally honest, and just better written than I think
> people realize.  Flawed in a most beautiful way.

I agree. The only thing about the book that makes it lowest on my list is
all of the chapters written from Savn's point of view. I just like Vlad to
much.

I did however really like the Chapters written from Kiera's POV in Orca.

"I didn't spend all those years playing D&D and not learn a little something
about courage."
	-Some Dork, The X-Files

Erik Holmes
Shoby187 at yahoo.com