[Dragaera] Fwd: Devera

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 23:06:11 PST 2006

ReVibe68 at aol.com wrote:
> This would mean that VNorathar has claim to The Throne of Fenario,  Right?

Only assuming that Vilmos had no offspring, that Andor had no offspring,
that Miklos had no other offspring, and that events in Cawti's personal
history do not exclude this for other reasons (Cawti's life before she
met Vlad is still very much of a mystery. Remember her comment to
Noish-pa when he asked if she had a patronymic, and she said "not anymore").

It was hinted at near the end of BP that Mariska might come back and
marry Vilmos--which may mean that the legitimate king of Fenario has
produced his own large family of successors, making any of Miklos'
descendants pretty far down in the line of succession.

If we ever get to hear the tale of Vlad's trip back east, we may learn
the answers to some of these questions.