[Dragaera] Morolan and Aliera

John Dallman jgd at cix.co.uk
Sun Nov 5 13:24:00 PST 2006

Morolan and Aliera are cousins. Yet he's of the eDrien line, and she's
of the eKerion line. She was Dragon Heir between her recovery and the
rehabilitation of Norathar; was he Dragon Heir before her recovery?

Assuming that "cousin" means the same as it does to us, we can work out
a certain amount about their relative ancestry.

She's the only child of Adron eKerion, who was Dragon Heir because of
the disgrace of Norathar's ancestor. Her mother was Verra, and if we
assume that Verra has not been forthcoming on the subject of her
ancestry and relatives, that means that for M and A to be cousins, one
of M's parents has to be a sibling of Adron. Said parent of M has to be
his mother, or else M would be an eKerion, and has to be a younger
sister of Adron, because if she were older than Adron, she'd have been
Dragon Heir.

So Adron was the brother of Morolan's mother. She must have married
someone of the eDrien line, for him to be an eDrien. But we know nothing
more about them.

This looks alarmingly simple. What have I missed?

---
John Dallman, jgd at cix.co.uk, HTML mail is treated as probable spam.