[Dragaera] Morolan and Aliera

John Dallman jgd at cix.co.uk
Sun Nov 5 15:07:00 PST 2006

In article <200611051648.02991.wmfrank at stwing.org>, wmfrank at stwing.org
(Will Frank) wrote:

> > This looks alarmingly simple. What have I missed?
> Nothing, but you haven't identified anything new either.

Yup: noticed that this was deducible part-way through re-reading
_Taltos_, and just found the explanation at the start of chapter 14. Oh
well, at least it's consistent.

Morrolan's account of Zerika's descent of Deathgate Falls near the end
of chapter 9 of _Taltos_ isn't consistent with _The Paths of the Dead_,
but that surely isn't news either. Ah, the joys of unreliable narration!

---
John Dallman, jgd at cix.co.uk, HTML mail is treated as probable spam.