[Dragaera] Followup on format-poll

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Sun Nov 5 18:39:04 PST 2006

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

> Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 13:43:35 +0200
> From: Mervi Hamalainen <Mervi.Hamalainen at uta.fi>
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Poll on format
>

> Unlurking.

Thank you, Mervi.  Much appreciated.  Indeed, my thanks to everyone who
helps on this poll.  :>

> Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 08:38:28 -0500
> From: Matthew Jennings <attjen at gwu.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Poll on format

[snip]

> Dare I ask if there is some consideration to the works of SKZB being put out on audio?
Dare we make suggestions? (Nathan Fillion comes to mind... but the
Paarfiad is
problematic... Jason Isaacs?)

This is my looking into the topic.  People have asked me about Brust
audiobooks (which do not exist).  No company has made any offers to the
best of my knowledge.

Thus, suggesting people would be premature.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust