[Dragaera] Morolan and Aliera

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Nov 5 20:33:59 PST 2006

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006, Maximilian Wilson wrote:

> Someone, perhaps Philip Hart, has a theory that Morrolan is being
> confused by false memories from someone who *was* there such as
> Tazendra.

This is not my theory, I hope - I'm violently opposed to the idea
of Tazendra in BW, and I think the idea that M inherited T's memories
with her staff is unfortunate.

Dzur spoiler:

Dzur spoiler:
Whatever Vlad tells us about what M told him on the way to the Paths
is I think entirely suspect.  I strongly doubt Verra or whoever it
was exactly would have messed with this particular information on
purpose, but collateral damage seems plausible to me.

I'm happy enough with the idea that V was just embroidering, though.