[Dragaera] Peter the Great WAS:Re: Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object

Martin Wohlert martin_wohlert at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:16:30 PST 2006

"Louis Eastman" <almagaiz at gmail.com> wrote:
>I would bet my soul that wasn't true for Peter the Great. In my mind I see
>him
>getting drunk and roaring for prostitutes.

The guy who started the reforms of Russia into a more Western nation?
While that may be true in your mind, I doubt it's true elsewhere. ;)
While he did outlaw the Boyars from having beards, and tortured
his son, I don't see him as a roaring drunk.

For more information about him going incognito, read up on his "Grand
Embassy":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Embassy_of_Peter_I