[Dragaera] Peter the Great WAS:Re: Unstoppable Force vs ImmovableObject

Shawn Burns shawnb at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 6 15:53:29 PST 2006

Peter's court was well-known for its revelry. Peter was a huge bear of a man
who liked to play jokes on his courtiers, much of the time relying on his
own ability to outdrink them in order to find some way to humiliate,
torment, or punish them. For instance, staying up drinking all night then
waking up his courtiers in the morning to go cut down some trees despite
their horrible hangovers.

He may have been a reformer, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a partier.

Shawn