[Dragaera] Fwd: Devera

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:29:17 PST 2006

On 11/6/06, mtiller wrote:

> > From: "Davdi Silverrock"
> >

> > And, as I noted the last time this came up, Cawti is not a legitimate offspring.
> >
> > I'd bet a button that even if Vilmos & Andor & Miklos all had no
> > children, the throne of Fenario would not be available to Cawti or her
> > line, and that some other branch of the nobility would claim it.
> >
> > That's just how feudalism works.
>
> True, but if other claimants keep gettings assassinated, it might dissaude them.

I presume you were being facetious.

I strongly suspect that even if Cawti really wanted the throne, she
would not stoop to assassination to better her chances.

In fact, unless every single one of the other claimants was a vile and
loathsome specimen, I suspect that Cawti would assassinate anyone who
was responsible for assassinating the other claimants.