[Dragaera] Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Nov 15 09:03:52 PST 2006

Davdi Silverrock wrote:

>Would an interrogator with half a brain who cared about the answers
>just let that go by?
>
>That's why I said "utterly incompetent, utterly uninterested in the
>truth, [and/]or bribed".

There is only one person who needed to be convinced that Vlad should not
be prosecuted.   And when that person was convinced, nobody needed to be
incompetent, uninterested, or bribed in order to accept her testimony.

They just need to know the pecking order and implicit rules and be
willing to follow them.