[Dragaera] OT reference to the number 17

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:07:54 PST 2006

On 11/15/06, Jon Lincicum wrote:
> Brian Vanskyock wrote:
> >
> > What is the significance of 11?
>
> I just realized the proper response to this question:
>
> Anyone who needs to ask this has obviously never seen Spinal Tap.

Thanks to the wonder of teh interwebs-nets-tubes, everyone can now
watch this brief clip and absorb a very minor piece of pop cultural
knowledge:

   http://youtube.com/watch?v=AhVWJgIzftE

That's really the entire joke.  That's what's being referred to when
you see references to turning things up to 11.

Now you don't have to watch the *rest* of /This is Spinal Tap/, which
is, for the most part, utterly unnecessary.