[Dragaera] Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 06:40:25 PST 2006

On 11/16/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> Maximilian Wilson wrote:
> > On 11/16/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> >> Possibly she was doing it as a favor to Sethra Lavode, due to her
> >> friendship with Vlad?
> >
> > Sethra didn't know Vlad when he killed Tagichatn.
>
> No, *Vlad* didn't know *Sethra*.
>
> But I'll bet Sethra's friend, Kiera, told her plenty about Vlad before
> he ever met her personally.

So Zerika intervened as a favor for her friend Sethra's friend Kiera,
who was friends with Vlad? Sorry, I'm not buying it. Maybe if Sethra
considered Vlad strategically important, even if only as one of
Verra's gambits, but I don't think mere friendship stretches two
degrees out from an Empress.

-Max Wilson

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz