[Dragaera] Irresistible Force vs. Immovable Object (Was Re: Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Nov 17 12:36:26 PST 2006

On 1:07 PM Davdi Silverrock wrote:
>  >Or they don't have sufficient motivation to go against Zerika's
>  wishes
>  >> in this matter.
>

>  And what wishes would Zerika have, and why would she have them?
>
>  Besides pervy Easterner fancying or favors to peers, anyway, which
>  have been covered as pararectal possibilities.

If that was the only Dragaerian book I have read, I would agree with
what you are implying.  But we see actions that show some fore-knowledge
and planning - and not all by mortals - involving Vlad.

I don't think they ever involved certainty - but the probabilities are
high enough that the empress is willing to let them play out for a while.