[Dragaera] Apologies

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 06:37:35 PST 2006

Okay, so here's a random Vlad-related comment I've been wanting to make for
a while. Pecans are very good, but it's true they're ridiculously expensive.
They're less so when you get them at Costco--I found a 2 lb. bag of pecans
for $9.99 last week! That's something like 40% of the price at a grocery
story.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz