[Dragaera] OT: Zelazny Zingers

Chris Olson Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 27 14:37:53 PST 2006

I agree.  For subtle funnies, Brust and Zelazny are right at the top.

Another good one, from Lord of Light: "Then the fit hit the Shan."

I nearly died from laughter and amazement the first time I read that.  I
just couldn't believe the sneaky bastard could slip that one in so well.

Ah...if only I could read it again for the first time. :)

Chris