[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 6, Issue 9

Shawn Burns shawnb at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 28 08:22:17 PST 2006

>   Frakir, the semi-sentient magical length of wire, wrapped
> around Merlin's wrist is kind of reminiscent of Spellbreaker...

Kind of!

Holy crap. That is, crap that has been excremented by a holy being: After
all the attention I have paid to over/under statements, I'm nearly (though
obviously not completely) speechless. "kind of" indeed.

Now, to take my mind from the ways in which the world disappoints, I return
to "So I Married An Axe Murderer": It's the part where Mike Meyers helps out
in the butcher shop, and much molestation of meat ensues.