[Dragaera] Chapbooks #3 & #6 are not the same

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu Jul 12 13:04:49 PDT 2007

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:20:55 -0400
From: "Casey Rousseau" <casey at the-bat.net>
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Related poll - not novels

Davdi Silverrock writ:

 > > "Chapter One" in Eeriecon Chapbook #6 for the convention
 > > Eeriecon (2007, via the Buffalo Fantasy League)"
 > >
 > > You perceive,  I am enormously curious.  I would be very
 > > grateful indeed for the slightest hint of a suggestion of a
 > > clew as to what it is all about....

For those who've forgotten, "Klava With Honey" was available from
http://stores.ebay.com/GanleyPub/.

Beyond that, I have no information.  For now.

Casey

------------------------------

I want to point out that Casey is using my Tragic Flaw against me.  :P
Isn't this illegal in certain states?

# "Klava with Honey" in Eeriecon Chapbook #4 for the convention Eeriecon
(2005, via the Buffalo Fantasy League)

# "Chapter One" in Eeriecon Chapbook #6 for the convention Eeriecon
(2007, via the Buffalo Fantasy League)

The above is plucked directly from Wikipedia, and has been cross-checked
for accuracy.

Book discussion of interest on Making Light as of yesterday, since TNH
has _Jhegaala_.  Thought I'd peek...
http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/009150.html#009150

*---

---