[Dragaera] Speculation on Jhegaala, minor spoilage.

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 19:22:06 PST 2007

On 1/24/07, Mark Tiller <mtiller at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> > bounces at dragaera.info] On Behalf Of Scott Schultz
> > is pretty much a cypher other than Verra's remark about him coming from
> > peasant stock in Fenario.
>
> Doesn't it strike you as odd that she even knew?  It does me.

It did for a second, after you mentioned it, and then the feeling went
away. She's a Goddess, after all. She appears to hear his prayers and
subvocalized oaths. I don't know how much about her worshippers she's
aware of, but knowing Vlad's ancestry is no more remarkable than
Morrolan knowing, say, Fentor's parentage: unexpected but not
remarkably so.

Unless you already have a fairly strong prior belief in Verra's having
future plans for Vlad, that is--and Devera's little visit with Miklos
lends some credence to that thought.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz