[Dragaera] Brokedown Palace status

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu Jan 25 07:09:49 PST 2007

spoilers at http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Brokedown_Palace

 > > You can find used copies on Amazon...
 > >
 > > Steve the Younger.

Actually, it's been back in print as a trade paperback since last fall.

http://www.amazon.com/Brokedown-Palace-Steven-Brust/dp/0765315041/sr=8-3/qid=1169672341/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/105-7717247-0385261?ie=UTF8&s=books

Majikjon

------------------------------

Thank you, Majikjon.

I nearly leapt into the fray.  Then I paused long enough to check the
other messages.  :>

For anyone unfamiliar with _Brokedown Palace_, the only editions are the
Ace Books mass market paperback (1986) and the Orb trade paperback (2006).

Please note that Dreamcafe MAY have additional copies of _Brokedown
Palace_, the *trade edition* only, available by late 2007.  Please write
me around October to check.  Be easy:  I mean to post such news as well.

Thanks!

Chica*---

---
A.S. Zanoni