[Dragaera] Recipe inspired by DZUR [no story spoilers]

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Fri Jan 26 23:05:20 PST 2007

Per John Sherck -

I took inspiration from a fish recipe described in Steven Brust's Dzur
(I feel another review coming on...) and made fish for lunch on
Thursday. A local grocer had tilapia fillets on sale for $3.99/lb and I
got their last three fillets. To fix them the way that I did:

Preheat oven to 450. For each fillet, pour a little olive oil and lemon
juice onto a square of aluminum foil. Rub the fillet around in the oil
and lemon to cover both sides. Sprinkle a little ground red pepper on
each fillet, as well as some diced garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Fold up the aluminum foil, place fish packets on a cooking sheet, and
bake for around 8-10 minutes.

They turned out pretty well. All of the spices are essentially to taste.

( http://wheresmyplan.blog-city.com/fishy.htm )

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni