[Dragaera] "Younger than I am"

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Fri Feb 2 09:32:30 PST 2007

From: "Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
> I wonder if one or both are referring to time since a rebirth, e.g.
> since Sethra's becoming undead. When Tukko twits her about being a
> "Young One," perhaps she's only recently become so.

I liked the idea that someone posted previously (apologies to whoever it was, I don't recall) that Tukko is younger than Sethra as a discrete individual, but that since Tukko/Chaz represents Dzur Mountain itself, and the mountain is older than Sethra (she hints that she was part of the rock of the mountain at one point, presumably before she existed as Sethra) he considers himself older than her.

Or perhaps Steve just enjoys throwing us impossible situations to resolve, and seeing how we can reconcile them?