[Dragaera] "Younger than I am"

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 11:05:40 PST 2007

On 2/2/07, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> Or perhaps Steve just enjoys throwing us impossible situations to resolve, and seeing how
> we can reconcile them?

In a world with time travel, I'm not sure this qualifies as an
"impossible situation." For instance, perhaps Tukko is Sethra's
younger brother, who happened to spend enough time on a world where
time moves faster than in the Empire. In this case, they could each
legitimately claim to be older than the other.

The thing is, that explanation isn't Cool to me.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz