[Dragaera] Gender imbalance in the Jhereg

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 18:29:39 PST 2007

Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu> writes:

>On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Jon Lincicum wrote:
>
>> I seem to recall Kiera telling Vlad that most Jhereg aren't criminals at
>> all...
>
>That would contradict my view, so I'd be eager to see a cite.

ISTR that too, but don't have a cite handy.  I thought it was
something like "not all Orca are sailors, just as not all Jhereg are
in the Organization", which implies _Orca_ which isn't part of
Dragaera search yet.  And Amazon's search for "organization" didn't
show anything interesting in that book.

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - - - email: gaertk at aol.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                          -- James Nicoll