[Dragaera] An extraordinarily convenient disease...

ReVibe68 at aol.com ReVibe68 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 05:08:47 PST 2007

In a message dated 3/1/2007 11:45:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
philiph at slac.stanford.edu writes:

On Thu,  1 Mar 2007, Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> The recent new wiki page on  Baronet Taltos has reminded me that I have
> had vaguely paranoid  notions that Vlad's father was killed
> deliberately, almost certainly  by Verra, for the purpose of isolating
> Vlad.
>
> I am just  curious if this makes sense to anyone else, or if I am once
> again  alone in my idiosyncratic pararectal ideation.

I like the thought,  but it seems to bloody-minded, though perhaps
he (interesting that we don't  know his name [assuming it's not just me])
wasn't a worshipper.  She  might have just known it was going to happen.

If you want to go there,  Vlad's mother is another potential  victim.

As far as all of that goes; better to ask what Noish-Pa did in his youth.
Remember that he knew the Teckla leader in...Phoenix.   Ask yourself  just what
sacrifices did Verra ask of him?  I would doubt that Verra's  shaping of Vlad
began with Vlad's birth.  It would almost have had to   start  several
(human) generations before.
http://www.aol.com.