[Dragaera] An extraordinarily convenient disease...

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 05:47:05 PST 2007

Not knowing Hungarian, I can only translate the parts:

Nagylélek  Big mind, or Big soul
bölcseség  Wisdom

But bölk was a Taltos horse -- I don't think that really counts as a god.
If anything, more likely a demon, since he always seemed to incarnate when
he could put himself at someone else's service, and called Miklos "master".

On 04/03/07, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/3/07, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
>

> > Hm, again.  Assuming Bölcseség is a god - not unreasonable, I think -
> > perhaps he is the Accelerationist faction.
> >
> > "His followers called him Nagylélekbölcseség and said he was a god. He
> > preferred to drop the Nagylélek- and the -eség, however, and called
> > himself Bölk. He never claimed to be a god, but then he never claimed
> > not to be a god."
> >

> Hm, yet again.  One of (Maha)Sam(atman)'s other names was Kalkin (in
> Hindu myth, an incarnation of Vishnu), for which at least one Sanskrit
> translation is "white horse".
>
> [looks suspiciously in SKZB's direction, who will no doubt assume an
> enigmatic expression and whistle innocently]

\Steve