[Dragaera] A Rose for Iconoclastes lyrics

Chris Olson Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 15 13:02:26 PDT 2007

Ya don't need lyrics, you just need to listen to it so much that the
words worm their way into your subconscious, allowing you access to them
even when your iPod is miles away and "Brother and Sister" pops into
your head and you have to go through it over and over just to cast the
damn (though great) song out of your brain.

Or maybe that's just me.

The lyrics themselves are written in the CD cover-thingy; I'm not sure
if they're elsewhere and downloadable or not. :)

;)
Chris