[Dragaera] Some more art...

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:42:18 PDT 2007

This is going off on a tangent, but the message reminded me that I wanted to
share this.....

http://www.bottledbeer.co.uk/index.html?beerid=4865

A polish beer called Okocim Palone featuring the artwork from the book
Phoenix!

The store I work at had this in stock for several months before I actually
noticed.