[Dragaera] Some more art...

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 17:26:33 PDT 2007

From: "Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
> On the recent post about philosophy, I noted that SKZB has a new Icon
> depicting Vlad & Loiosh.  Naturally, I went searching for recent
> Dragaeara-related art, and found:
>
> The image upon which the icon is based:
>
>    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51307133/

I like the look on Vlad's face, and the fact that Loiosh has the right number of limbs... But what's up with those sleeves?!?

> A lyorn (the artist for this one looks to be interested in doing all
> of the animals of the Cycle, which could well be interesting):

This will also be difficult without some further info on certain animals (Most notably, Chreotha, Vallista, Tsalmoth, and Jhegaala) from our esteemed author.

Although maybe Steve is just waiting for someone to draw something Really Cool (tm).

Majikjon

- Wishes he was more visually artistic...