[Dragaera] "Rose" now on CD Baby

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Mon Apr 16 19:13:47 PDT 2007

  On 4/16/07, CD Baby <cdbaby at cdbaby.com> wrote:

  The CD Baby page is ready for STEVEN BRUST: A Rose for Iconoclastes

  YOUR PERMANENT LINK IS...  http://cdbaby.com/cd/stevenbrust

  Please always link to that short address.  Tell your webmaster, or
anyone that wants to link to your CD, to use that short address.

  ********** SAVE THIS EMAIL -- DO NOT DELETE ************

  Please check out your page now.  Test the audio.  Test the links.
  Put it in your shopping cart and pretend to buy it.  Make sure
everything works and looks the way you want it.  Let me know if you need
any changes.  You're the boss here.  I want to make sure you're totally
happy with your CD Baby page.

  You can go add press reviews, or encourage your fans to write reviews,
just by clicking the "write a review" link at the bottom of your CD Baby
page.

  Your CD will be featured starting tomorrow in two different places in
our STYLE/GENRE GALLERIES:

  http://cdbaby.com/style/167     and     http://cdbaby.com/style/166

  Cool, huh?

------------------------------

Hey... Would anyone do me a huge favor?  Can you test out these things?
I would be most appreciative.  The only things I've tested are that the
link works [it does] and that the email works.  The email at present
emails me and not Steve.

Thanks!

When he wakes up I'll see whether he wants the email adjusted.

Chica*---

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust